What this blog is about

Bicycle commuting, bicycle touring, bicycle racing; bicycle ADVENTURING.
To the grocery store, up a mountain, across the country or to the finish line--
it's all an adventure.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Drive Better

I met a man in a coffee shop who was concerned that he was going to hit a cyclist while driving. You know, because people drive and text and all that stuff.

I told him that driving and texting is illegal. And besides, did HE drive distracted?, I asked.

Yeah, he sometimes is distracted.

By what?

Oh, you know- by any little thing.

So.. Do I have this right? You are a poor driver and so you want everyone else around you to make accommodations for you to be a poor driver?

I think you should drive better.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think both drivers and cyclists have the obligation to be aware of each other and other things that might distract them while riding or driving.

Felix

Diana Hayden said...

Thanks its a very nice and informative blog.

Diana Hayden said...

Very Nice and Informative post really thank full.

Related Posts with Thumbnails